Friday, December 2, 2016

The last week

Mi corazón esta llena de gratitud y felicidad! 

The mission truly has been an amazing experience! I will always be grateful with our Heavenly Father for letting me serve him. I am excited to go home and magnify my callings that I will receive. The work continues! 

The mission has been hard, but because of that they were the most fulfilling 2 years of my life! The Lord has guided me everyday here on the mission and thank to him I was able to find lost sheep and help them come back to the fold. I grew to know my Savior and thanks to the atonement I have changed and will continue to change. 

If there is one thing that I have learned on my mission that I could say I would way, "on my mission I learned how to be happy". Loving others, being obedient to the commandments of God and using the atonement have made me a very happy person! Ha ha In 2 nephi 2:25 Nephi says, "Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy"! 

I know that the atonement of Jesus Christ is the most important thing we can learn about. The atonement makes all the promises the Lord makes possible and achievable. I love the Book of Mormon because it teaches me about the atonement and Jesus Christ!

I am melancholy leaving the people here in Chiapas, but i have the hope that one day all our, "immortal spirits may join the choirs above in singing the praises of a just God"(Mosiah 2:28). 

Well....See you all soon! (: 

-Elder Hagues

No comments:

Post a Comment