Friday, October 21, 2016

October 17 post

As this week has come to a close i am continually grateful to be here on the mission! I was pretty bumbed out because we werent able to finalize on the 3 baptisms we were going to have, but i know that they will be baptized soon (: We felt that they needed some more time to truly repent so that they could actually stay active when they get baptized. 

This next transfer is going to be really fun!!! :D I am going to finish my mission on the other side of the city in the ward Palmas! (: The next 6 weeks is going to be a great time to give my ALL and try to baptize every week! (: My new companion is going to be Elder Jacinto. El solo tiene 1 cambio en su mision entonces va a ser divertido estar con él! 

Congrats to my big sister Amber Hulbert for having her first baby!!! Im so proud of you Amber! (: 

I hope everyone can have a great week, full of blessings. Look for all the little blessings you will receive each day (: 


-Elder Hagues

No comments:

Post a Comment