Monday, April 4, 2016

April 3rd post

Well this week went well for my companion and I. We had some ups and downs with our investigators, but at the end of the week we saw some real miracles! The members in our ward are really helping us out a lot! They love going on visits and the spirit we feel with them is always strong. I hope that every member in the church is able to have missionary experiences every week because they are unforgettable. 

This whole week we have been brought back to the basic principle of the gospel that God our Heavenly Father loves each of us. During all of conference i was able to feel the love he has for us. Also my companion and i had an intense spiritual experience with a part member family we have in our ward. This family has been going through some difficult times so we felt the need to go to their house. We were able to give a blessing to the non member dad of the family and during the blessing and later during the prayer we did all together knelt down, we could feel the love that our Heavenly Father had for that man and his family. The dad of the family has been doing some pretty bad things in his life. During the blessing my companion and I could feel the divine truth that our Heavenly Father loves all of us and wants us to come back to him. No matter how many mistakes we make in life, our Heavenly Father will always have his arms extended toward each of us! 

Quentin L Cook gave an amazing talk about temples this week that inspired me to have my mind and heart fixed on Christ and the temple. 

I hope that we can apply everthing we learned this weekend from the prophet and apostles.


-Elder Hagues

No comments:

Post a Comment