Monday, February 15, 2016

Feb 15

This Saturday made my week! When we went to see Elder Oaks i was praying to be able to receive revelation for the zone and my life and i sure felt the spirit! When Elder Oaks walked in it, the spirit was amazingly strong. The 6 hour long bus ride leaving at 12 o'clock on the morning was definitely worth it! It is amazing how the spirit can teach so many truths to you when you hear an apostle of the Lord. I didn't sleep at all the night before, but the spirit kept me awake during the whole thing! He taught us about the importance of teaching repentance before inviting our investigators to baptism. It is extremely important for them to apply the atonement in their life before they are baptized. 

They let me play the piano too so that was a good experience! I enjoy every opportunity i get to touch a piano! its weird how much i miss playing every day. 

The zone is doing well right now and there should be some baptisms coming this week in the zone! 

We felt the love in the air yesterday preaching the gospel of love (: haha i hope you all have a great week and enjoy the nice february weather up there. 

-Elder hagues


p.s. sorry for my bad english... 

No comments:

Post a Comment