Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Feliz Navidad and Merry Christmas!

This Christmas season will be by far the best I've had in my life. I am so grateful to be a missionary and have the opportunity to testify of my savior this Christmas season. The spirit is strong. My testimony grows each time I feel the presence of the spirit. I loved the talk last week in the temple dedication of "santificacion". 

The spirit of Christ is potent this week and it is helping us acheive this "sanctification". Christ was born so that i may be happy. I've been happier than I've ever been and it is thanks to the atonement of Jesucristo. 

La Iniciativa Ha Nacido Un Salvador realmente es divino. Encontramos un investigador muy bueno gracias a este iniciativa. [We have found a great investigator thanks to this campaign]

The blanca navidad activity that we are going to have this Saturday is looking good right now and we hope to have about 10 baptisms in the zone. We are all excited and though we miss our families, the spirit of Christ is bouying us up.


Sending my love from Chiapas Mexico,

Elder Hagues

No comments:

Post a Comment