Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!


Everything went well this week. We went on split with Tapachula and I went with Elder Legorreta. Elder Legorreta is pure and full of love. I enjoy spending the day with him. We worked hard and a few youth accepted our invitation to be baptized during the day. Elder Legorreta that he is fine in his new area, but is still getting used to it. It is still raining like every day but I think it will stop soon. 


My companion and I have been fasting and praying a lot to achieve a goal which we set as a zone, to baptize 2 families on the 26th of December! We are going to set up an activity as a stake and call it "white Christmas", where we will have a lot of music, videos, talks and baptisms!! We will be working hard to make it work and see results.We have a few strong investigators and their names are Martin, Freeda y Azul! All 3 can be baptized on our December 26 activity or maybe even sooner. We will see how they progress. We don't have a ward mission leader but if we baptize Martin, he can be called to that position. He is smart and ready.. 
Elder Jarrett and I set a goal of reaching 200 contacts for this week and we made it! Actually it was becuase our Heavenly Father made it possible because he placed a large number of persons in our paths in spite of all the rain that has been falling.. Last night we only needed 4 more contacts and we only had a 1/2 hour left in the day.It was raining and no one was in the street. But I prayed so that 4 people could just appear and then, we found them. Heavenly Father answered my prayer quick! 

This week I am so thankful for the gospel and everything it has given me. This week I am going to thank Heavenly Father for everything.  Happy Thanksgiving! 
-Elder Hagues

No comments:

Post a Comment