Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Week 38

This week we were able to raise the assistance in our ward Juarez to the highest its gotten since I've been here! This was definitely a blessing and it was nice to see some of the less actives that we taught last week show up! I read an amazing scripture in the bible this week about Love. It is in 1 John 4:7-9.

 I feel eternally grateful for the love that our heavenly father had when he let is only begotten son suffer and die for each and every one of us. That was the ULTIMATE act of love. With the amount of love that our Heavenly Father has given us, it is interesting how all of his children do not fully trust in him. None of us will truly comprehend the love our father has given us in this life, but I feel that as we strive to understand the significance of the atonement, we will learn how to trust in our father. 

My companion and I are getting along really well and I am learning a lot from him. Our area is not seeing so many progressing investigators so i think that we are going to drop a lot of them and keep looking. It is a pretty large area so there is a lot of potential.

I think that we are going to the temple this week so i am really excited!  

Love you all! have a good week! 

-Elder Hagues

No comments:

Post a Comment