Saturday, June 13, 2015

Week 26

I didn't have much time to read or respond to some of your emails this week, but i will read and respond next week don't worry! (: 

So this week we had two investigators come to church! They are both super escogidos! It is a mom and her daughter, Wendy and Alison. They both have strong desires to get baptized and follow the example of Jesus Christ always! We are planning on baptizing them on the 27th of June! I AM SO PUMPED! 

We are working hard to find new people to teach and I am thankful for this opportunity to serve in this new area! 

I read a lot about captain Moroni in the Book of Mormon and how he fortified all of his cities to the max to defend against the Lamanites! They were some great chapters and it reminded me that we must fortify ourselves to the MAX everyday through diligent scripture study, prayer, and partaking of the sacrament every week in church. 

Love all of you! 


-Elder Hagues

No comments:

Post a Comment