Thursday, June 4, 2015

Week 25

Well I am finally in Tuxtla Gutierrez! My new area is a lot larger than my other area and it is a lot more beautiful haha i am super happy to be here! 

My new companion, Elder Smith, is really cool too. He is from Payson Utah! We are having a lot of fun here and working hard! There are a couple people that we are teaching right now that have a huge desire to get baptized and i hope we will be able to baptize them both on the 4th of July! (: The climate here is much more agreeable hahaha It is pretty cool here and it rains on and off. 

I know that our Lord Jesus Christ loves us and blesses us immensely every day! Look for all the blessings that he gives us and you will come to realize just how much he does for us. As I continue to study more about the Atonement of Jesus, I realize that I will never even come close to comprehending the magnitude of it. The atonement is everything! 

-Elder Hagues 

No comments:

Post a Comment