Monday, March 30, 2015

Week 16

This was a crazy week to say the least... Due to personal and family circumstances, my companion Elder Powell decided to go home. President and i have been battling for the last couple weeks to keep him here, but he ended up taking the flight home. I have been staying with my zone leaders and now i am with another elder, Elder Estrada until the zone leaders come back from a trip. I will not be getting my new companion for another 2 weeks in the next transfer. I know that the Lord has a plan for Elder Powell and i just pray that everything goes well. 

Its still really hot here, but it should start raining more here pretty soon. The food is continually amazing and i havent been getting sick recently so thats good! Some other elders that i know have been sick since they got here! so i have truly been blessed to have not gotten any stomach infections! 

We have a couple investigators that should be getting married this week and we will finally baptize them! I hope everything goes well and that we will be able to baptize them this Saturday! Their names are Jorge and Alva Luz (: I know that with enough faith it will happen. I invite all of you to watch the video "Gracias a que El Vive" which translates to "because he lives" i think.... you can find it on lds.org i think. It is truly amazing and helps us understand the atonement(: I am so thankful for our Savior Jesus Christ and everything that he did for us. I know with out a doubt that he came to this earth and willingly bore all our sins and gave up his life so that we may improve our lives each day and LIVE again. He lives. He loves us. Embrace the atonement and you will find ETERNAL happiness. 

Well i hope everything is going well in the states! Any crazy wars going on? hows Obama doing? probably not very well.....haha well love you all! 

-Elder Hagues 


No comments:

Post a Comment