Monday, March 16, 2015

Week 14

I don't have much time to write this week, but the highlight of this week was seeing a couple of our old investigators come to church! They are progressing toward their marriage and baptism! Jorge and Alva Luz are their names. It rained twice this week a little bit which was definitely a relief from the heat! Its still not raining season though, that starts in a couple months. 

I am doing well with my new companion Elder Powell and we are going to be looking a miracle this week and try to find a baptism for this week! I am so grateful for the Christ's atonement! I am studying it more in depth and it is truly a spiritually uplifting experience. Even if you know nothing about the atonement or if you know a lot about the atonement, I invite all of you to study the atonement in depth and your testimony in the gospel will strengthen immensely! 
Love you all!
-Elder Hagues

No comments:

Post a Comment