Monday, February 23, 2015

Week 11

This week my companion and i worked really hard and we were able to see the miracles that The Lord granted us!(: The bishops son helped us on sunday and we were able to pack 4 investigators and one less active member into a truck and take them all to church! Also, the attendance at church was 89 people! ive never seen it so packed in there! When we work diligently, our heavenly father will definitely bless us! My first district meeting was nerve racking, but it was really fun too! I have a great district and they are all motivated to improve and work harder! This is the last week in the transfer so we will see who my new companion is going to be. I am a little sad because my companion right now is super fun and he knows a lot! but....he has to go home :P hahhaa 

This Saturday the entire mission is going to travel to Tuxtla to hear from Elder Oaks!!!! An apostle of the Lord is coming to Chiapas and we have the privilege to hear him! Love you all!


-Elder hagues

1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed following your missionary journey Elder Haugues. Keep it up! I'm sure your meeting with Elder Oaks was excellent. I translated for Elder Oaks at one of the missionary meetings during my mission to Chile over 20 years ago. Today we had a great stake conference with Elder Christensen of the Seventy including a special meeting with the youth (and us interloping leaders) before conference.
    - Bro. Oliveira

    ReplyDelete