Monday, January 19, 2015

Week 5 and 6

Well i dont have much time to write today and i had less time to write last week so this will be kind of short. 

These last two week have been pretty crazy! We had a baptism this last Saturday which was definitely the highlight of these last two weeks! Her name is Maria De La Luz Allanegi Escobar! She has been receiving the missionaries for over a year and she finally accepted baptism on january 1st! Due to work situations we had to push her baptism to january 17th. It was truly a miracle. There is a lot more to go with that story but i am really running out of time. maybe i can tell you all more next week.

right now i am going to Tuxtla Gutierrez to get something for my immigration records or something like that so i wont be back in my area until late tomorrow. 

I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of god. I have seen it change the lives of people here in Tapachula including my own. The power of prayer is real. I know that the atonement can heal us in whatever circumstance we are in. Our father in heaven is always aware of the details in our lives. Dont forget to pray and ask for help from him, because he always wants to help us, but we will only find that help if we are willing to ask. Have faith in him. Trust in our savior Jesus Christ and you will find joy and peace more abundantly in your life. 

I love you all and i hope you have a great week! I put more pictures up(:


-Elder HAgues    

No comments:

Post a Comment